2011/06/15

Has 3D TV Become the Need of the Hour?


Sneha Mundhra



Has it become important today to have the latest technology at home? Maybe, definitely! Yeah, that is the tug of war in my mind. Every day new technology experts bring advanced mechanization and we, the consumers gets mesmerized to buy it.

I know what you are thinking that ‘who cares’. But in today’s life, where we all are working being updated is an imperative thing. This thought came to me, when I went to meet my filthy rich friend, since she always have the latest tech and gizmos in her home.

No wonder the launched technologies are fab but, to buy them all will burn my pocket. I belong to a media industry, where it is important to keep the track of the latest ongoing. However, this does not mean that I should have all the Apple products.

Coming back again to my meeting with my old friend; we sat in her scintillating room, which made me feel that I am seeing a dream. It was a gorgeous room, a wishful one. The aromatic candles were accentuating the objects around and the cosy couch just made me feel how much I needed it, after a hectic week. Thereafter, as I made myself comfortable she gave me spectacles to put on and my first reaction: “Sweety, my eyes are fine! Are you drunk?”  

So, she smiled and replied me back: “We are about to experience something which you never must have.”
With full concentration to her words, I laid back and wohoo I was watching 3D movie in her living room. I was totally stunned with her featherweight 3D glasses and yes, the wine was amazing too.

Though, I have never been much a fan of 3D movies, as it brings tears to my eyes. For me the idea of watching 3D films in theatre is like torturing. But, it came to me as a surprise, when after 2 hours of watching 3D content, no pain, no nausea nothing happened to me.

The foremost question that popped into my mind: “When this miracle took birth?” And, as usual, she got an excuse to boast. However, it was interesting to know how technology is advancing these days in India. It was LG 3D TV to make your viewing experience fully loaded. This product has seriously allured me and I wish to buy one to make my weekends amazing than ever.

 Thinking of price tag made me sad and there my friend again jumped in and told me it is quite affordable, which brought curves to my lips. 3D TV has so many functions that it can keep you occupied for the full day, if you do not wish to step out in this scorching heat. For me, it is a must buy as it has great features at reasonable price. Because I believe such opportunities, do not keep on knocking our doors, as we know the future is shaping 3D way.

2 comments:

  1. Sony 3D TVs are better than LG 3D TVs, it is advance in 3D experience. Sony has good color sense and brighter picture quality comparatively other brands like LG, Panasonic. i don`t care LG`s 3D TV because it had bad experience in 3D TVs world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    3D TV is a level-playing field domain.LG is a vital part of Big 4s which is prominent in 3D TV technology.And if you have been with Sony's VA technology-based 3D TV,it is high time for a change.And what a change in the form of LG's FPR (Film-type Patterned Retarder)! Image quality,in VA;most of the makers embark upon, is the biggest problem which paved the way for this ultimate FPR.Image quality in terms of pixels and color suffer remarkably viewed from different angle.So it means you constantly need to adjust your sofa if you are multi-tasking.You need to sit upright while watching VA-paneled 3D TVs.You can't enjoy 3D TV viewing if you lay down position, as images get dark & blurry.
    Further if you want to break free from those headaches and battery-fitted 3D glasses I really enrich your knowledge by mentioning 3D glasses of LG.They are cool and quite trendy in looks.Ultra-feather weight and without battery,they are uber nice in price and quite easy on eyes.

    It is not about reputation.It is about human-technology,buddy.LG is awesome and quite path-breaking in its FPR.Although Old is Gold,but what's the harm when better is awaiting us?.

    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete